Fees To: Tenants
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
SET UP FEE (tenants share) £300 (inc VAT)
- Referencing for up to two tenants (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers/landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability, as well as contract negotiation, (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy agreement.
ADDITIONAL TENANT FEE £80.00 (inc VAT)
- Processing the application, associated paperwork and referencing.
GUARANTOR FEE £80.00 (inc VAT)
- Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
AMENDMENT FEE £36.00 (inc VAT)
- Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy
RENEWAL FEE £36.00 OR £72.00 (inc VAT)
- For 6/12 months contract £36.00 or £72.00 for a periodic contract.
- Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy agreement.
OUT OF HOURS SERVICES £50.00 per hour (inc Vat)
- Plus additional cost incurred from contractors/materials.
- Where actions of the tenant results in the agent (or nominated contractor) attending the property, time to remedy the situation is charged at the prevailing rate.
UNPAID RENT/RETURNED PAYMENTS
- Interest at 8% above Bank of England Base Rate from date due.
END OF TENANCY CHECK OUT FEE’S £65.00 (inc VAT)
- Instruct inventory provider to attend, return deposit as agreed with landlord and tenant to relevant parties and unprotect security deposit